Money Earned Today: 0 Money Earned Total: 0
After a lengthy discussion with my dad about my homework and the left- and right-wing, I started working on the letters I am going to send to different companies for sponsorships. I've only started on few, and it has been really hard for me to find information on each of the companies so I can customize each letter. So far I've started letters for 21st Street Imaginations, which from what I can gather has something to do with electronics, and 360 Imports LLC, which seems to be a business that ships things internationally. It has been really hard to customize them based on just this simple information. I can't even figure out who the owners are! Hopefully I'll be able to get some more information on them soon. Does anybody know a good free website that will allow me to find out more information about the businesses I'm sending these letters to?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One way you might go about finding out the owners of the company other than merely Googling it and looking for "Linkedin" accounts, or other social networking sites or other Google search finds, is to go to: www.godaddy.com Once there, act as though you are wanting to setup your own website, and when you get prompted to choose a domain name type in that field, the web address for the company your trying to write the letter to. When it pops up that "This address is already in use" there is a details page you can acces that SOMETIMES has listed the owners of the website which can be the owner of the company. Other times it will give you the number of their IT dept. and you can call there and have them redirect you within the company to hopefully fish for some details. This is an old trick I used when in Sales, and trying to find out who the owners of the company were so I could "get past the gatekeeping" and schedule an appointment. It has a 60% success rate, so not the best but still worth trying. GOOD LUCK!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pointer. That sounds like a good way to do it, and will definetely help me to reach my goal. Getting straight to the people at top will make things a lot easier.
ReplyDelete