Saturday, November 28, 2009

My First Account

Money Earned Today: 0 Money Earned Total: 31.44
Today I went to Safeway and turned in the donation form that they needed so they could sponsor me. After I did that I went into the Wells Fargo and opened an "teen banking account" with them. It is a joint account with my mom, but I'm the primary person. This account is going to be just for the money I've raised to go to Europe. Hopefully there will be a lot of money in there very soon. I'm excited, because this is the first bank account I have ever had. It's not a checking account, so I can't use checks, but I will get my own debit card, which is pretty cool. Now I just have to hope I remember the pin number. It shouldn't be too hard for me. Hopefully. Soon, mom will show me how to set up a paypal account so that I can recieve donations online. Mom also had a really good idea today. I'm going to start asking all the colleges that want me to go to their school to sponsor me. It doesn't mean I'm going to go to that college if they do, but it will definetally move them higher up on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment