Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Visiting Potential Sponsors

Money Earned Today: 9.79 Money Earned Total: 31.44
Today I went to 2 potential sponsors. I got 1 no and 2 maybes. I won't talk about the one that said no. However, the other one I went to was a local Safeway. Who knew that you had to fill out a "donation request form" in order to ask them for money? Oh well, it's not like it's super hard information, just asking what I'm doing and what I want their help with. I'll probably go back Friday or Saturday to turn in the form. Then, mom and I went into a Wells Fargo that was in the store. We're thinking about setting up a "teen banking" account, so I have an account that will be specifically for my money for Europe. If we do set up the account, there won't be any fee for signing up. We also asked them if it was possible for them to sponsor me. The person said it would be hard to say. First I would have to approved, and then I have to send in a request form. Well, a few maybes is better then all no's, which is what my mom was expecting. So not a bad day.

1 comment:

  1. Mom was not expecting all no's...she was expecting these larger places to be more of a practice for getting your feet wet. And she is expecting a higher level of success with the smaller, more local places. So there!

    ReplyDelete