Monday, November 23, 2009

First Presentations soon

Money Earned Today: 5.71 Money Earned Total: 5.71
Sorry about not posting for the last couple of days. I've been busy getting some letters ready to present. My first presentations will be on Wednesday. The companies I'm going for a pretty big, so if everything goes well I should be able to get a fair amount of money. One of the potential sponsor has donation jars that they do. They switch it up about every 2 weeks to a month, and I'm hoping to have a jar with them. I'm pretty good at presenting myself professionally, so everything should go well. If this is your first time to my blog, Welcome! Feel free to click on any of the ads that you see. Every click helps me to raise money for Europe. Also, don't be afraid to look at some of the earlier blogs that I've done. They will tell you a little bit about the program that I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment