Money Earned Today: 0 Money Earned Total: 0
I had a debate meet today, which is why I'm posting so late. I'm really tired. But I think debate went well. I think I won at least one round, but I won't know until tomorrow. I hope I place so that I can go up to open level. What I really like about debate meets is that the people get really close. It's my 3rd meet and already we've become friends. I was going to post tonight, because I'm really tired, but my dad, who is an ass by the way, told me I had to. I have some people who have commented. You are also very welcome to comment. And my mom set up the ads, so please help me raise money for Europe and click on the ads. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment