Sunday, November 15, 2009

My very first blog!

Money Earned Today: 0 Money Earned Total: 0
Um, well...like the title says, this is my first blog. I am doing this to hopefully help raise money so I can go as a student ambassador to Europe this summer. Sounds really cool, I know. But this is turning out to be a lot more work than I thought it was going to be. I have to write a bunch of letters to different companies to see if they would like to sponsor me (please, please, please!) and my mom expects me to raise most of the money, so I am way stressed about it. So today, I made a draft of the letters that I will send to the different companies. Who knew there were over 400 companies listed on a certain "knowing" website in Vancouver? I didn't. I guess I am going to have to customize the letter to each company and then send them. So. Much. Work. I hope that at least some of them answer. $6,000 dollars is a lot have to raise in 6 months. Plus I have to raise extra if I want any money to spend while I'm in Europe. Of course, Europe is where I'm going on the Ambassador program. 2 weeks in Europe, when I've never even gone gone out of the Pacific North West. It will definitely be interresting, and I am really looking forward to going. If any body has any ideas feel free to post them. I WANT FEEDBACK!!!!! I was going to wait until I got a following and then ask local businesses to put a link on my blog and pay me every time someone clicked on my link. You know what I found out? This blog has that option already! So please, any add that's on here, CLICK ON IT! I get paid every time you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment