Monday, November 16, 2009

Getting my blog going

Money Earned Today: 0 Money Earned Total: 0
Today I announced in all of my classes that I had started a blog. I asked everyone to go on and at least look, and if they were REALLY nice to please click on any of the ads they see (you too!). Hopefully I'll get approved soon to use them. I also installed a counter to see how many hits I've gotten on this blog. Hopefully it will start going up really soon. It should start going up once I've told everyone my address for the website. I wonder how long it will take before you can find my website from Google? Well, if you aren't from my school, then it probably didn't take very long, because I don't know how else you would find out about this. Once again, if you have any ideas to help me fundraise, please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment