Money Earned: 0 Money Total: 0
My mom gave me the number for a store that has "great will". One thing that I forgot to mention that I am willing to do is to work in a store for a day to make the money for my trip. She wants me to call their number, see if they will make an appointment with me for my original letter, and then offer to work for them for a day to make up for the money.
Another thing I'm thinking of doing is collecting cans. No, not the cans off the street. That's a way for people who are homeless to get money, and I don't want to take that money away from them. I'm going to collect them from people and then recycle them. My mom thinks I can get quite a bit of money from doing that. I hope she's right. I still don't have any money for the trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment