Money Earned Today: 2.94 Money Earned Total: 36.10
Today I talked to ALL my classes and told them about my blog. I see I'm getting more new people every day, so it must be working. But for some reason I'm not getting enough money. Remember, I get money for EACH AD YOU CLICK. You don't need to limit yourself to just one. Or two. Or ten.
I also asked some of my teachers if I needed to get approved to fund raise, and if there were any hoops I needed to jump through before I would be allowed to fund raise. They said a resounding yes. If I don't go through the right paperwork then I won't be able to keep any of the money I fund raise at school. They told me to talk to the administrators to get it started. SOOO, tomorrow I go to the administrators and all official looking people to ask what I have to do to get approved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment