Money Earned Today: 15.93 Money Earned Total: 21.64
Yesterday I started telling my classes about my blog. I told them that it was to help me to raise money for Europe, and to click on the ads so I can raise money. Well, it's working. I've raised almost $22 in 2 days. If you've been helping me, thank you so much. I won't start getting checks until I raise $100, so please continue. Don't feel afraid to tell your friends. The more people are doing this the sooner I can stop worrying about whether I'll be able to go. So tell your friends, your relatives, anybody. Every click helps. Also, it would be nice if I knew just how many people actually cared about this. So, please become a follower. It's free, and very easy, you just need an email. You will also be able to comment easier. Thanks again to everyone who is helping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment