Money Earned Today: 10 Money Earned Total: 140
Today I had a debate meet. It was relatively small. There was supposed to be 9 schools there. Somehow I don't believe that. In LD, there was 4 people, including me. We all knew each other. That can be a curse and a blessing. It's a blessing because we know a lot about each other, and how the other debates. I guess that can be a curse too. Then, there is the fact that we've all debated each other. That is definitely a curse. We know each others cases, which makes it easier for the other to shoot you down. I have debated all of those people before, and on one of them we debated the same cases, so it was interesting, because I already knew her case. I had changed mine a little, but not much. I don't know my scores yet, but I'll find out tomorrow. We'll see how it went. There is at least one where I'm pretty sure I lost. Oh well, we'll know tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment