Money Earned Today: 0 Money Earned Total: 0
Today, I was talking to my dad about setting up appointments with companies, when he decided I should do a press release first. How brilliant! The PTP website already has a press release kit, so I filled our a couple of the forms, and I'm going to start sending them off tomorrow, once I figure out which news agencies to send them to. It talks about my acceptance as a student ambassador, what I'm going to do, how I'm looking for corporate sponsorship, and how I'm selling cookbooks. This should start bringing in the money. Of course, I'm still going to call people to ask for corporate sponsors, but this should make them more likely to help. Also, I did the math today, and in order to make as much money as i want to, I have to raise about 300 dollars a week. That's hope I make that goal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment