Money Earned Today: 0 Money Earned Total: 120
Today I was on TV. It was KOIN 6 Keep It Local. It was awesome. The people there were very nice and helpful. I was really nervous. We got there, and there were some little kids there doing a fashion show of a local companies clothing. Apparently, there was some issues with that, because they were supposed to be first, but they didn't get to go on until about halfway through the show. I know the station was having some issues with some new equipment, and so they had to film that part twice. They brought me in really quickly, and I'm very happy that they got me in, because it was obvious that because of the technical difficulties they didn't really have that much time for me. So thank you KOIN 6 for getting me on, and thank you for inviting me on your show. It's already paid of, because I have already gotten some emails from people who want to help me. Thank you so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment