Thursday, January 21, 2010

A brand new semester

Money Earned Today: 0 Money Earned Total: 130
Today was the beginning of a new semester. I am now officially 62.5% done with my high school career. German got moved to second period, which means there are new people in my class. Fourth Period I am now a Teachers Assistant for the main office. It will be the easiest class I have ever done. My job? To greet people and answer the phone. Between, I can do my homework. So basically, it's an open period. I am very happy about this. Also, there is another TA, so we can just sit and talk. And it means half the time, I don't even have to be the greeter or phone answer. It is awesome. Also, I have a new teacher for math. We are starting to do antiderivatives, which is just as weird as it sounds. I really like this new teacher. His name is Mr. Chase. He seems really nice, is pretty funny, and we write almost identically. It kind of freaked him out. I think I am going to really enjoy that class.

No comments:

Post a Comment