Money Earned Today: 0 Money Earned Total: 130
Today was the last day of finals for this semester. I liked it a lot more today, because the tests were easier. The first was German. I'm in German 1, so it's pretty easy stuff. The biggest issues I have is accidentally replacing German words with English words that mean the same thing and are spelled very similar, like ich and I. Other than that it was a fairly easy test.
The next test that I had was Washington State History. Now, I think that this could be an awesome class, except that all they give us is busy work. I wouldn't even mind if it was busy work that was thought provoking, but it's all just work that you can copy out of the book. And during tests we are allowed to use papers from the chapter that have all of the answers on it. It was easy.
The last final I had was for AP Language and Composition. I really like this class. It ends up being a lot of discussions and writing. We have to write an essay every week, on Friday. I tend to do fairly well, with my average about a 6.3. A 5 is college level. We had to write an essay today about how we have improved, what we could still improve on, and what we have learned from the class. It was interesting to look back at all of the papers I have written and see where I have improved and what I still need help on.
Then I got home, and realized: I HAVE NO HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!! This is basically a miracle, because all of my classes give me homework. It was awesome to sit, play cards, and take a nap. Yeah for the semester being done.
RANDOM COMMENT: The world is coming to an end. How can I profit because of this? Just kiding about the profit thing. But no really, the worlds coming to an end. Yesterday, at Yellowstone National Park, about 80 earthquakes were registered between 2.0 and 4.0. That's 80 in ONE DAY. Most people don't know this, but there is a super volcanoe under yellowstone. This will be the fourth time it has exploded in geologic history. What tends to happen is a caldera forms under yellowstone, and the pressure building causes the earth under yellowstone to rise. This makes the ground weaker, and once enough pressure has built, it explodes. The one now is the biggest in history. Let's just hope it waits a while before it explodes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment