Money Earned Today: 100 Money Earned Total: 100
I got my first one hundred dollars yesterday! I had sent a letter to my church, hoping that they would let me do some fundraising. They didn't, but they said that they might give me some money, and to send in a letter. Sooooo . . I did, and they called me yesterday, asking for the address of people to people, so that they could send it to them. So now I have $100 to my account that wasn't my mom paying(I'm sure she's very happy about that).
More news! Literally. I sent a few news flashes out to different companies, and one wants me to go on their show on Monday. Hopefully, being on news programs will allow me to get some more sponsors and help to sell the cookbooks. YAY FOR PROGRESS!!!
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment