Money Earned Today: 10.49 Money Earned Total: 71.47
Today was a really weird day. EVERYTHING I saw ended up somehow being a multiple of three. For example, at the moment I am writing this it is 8:05. Eight plus five is equal to thirteen. Thirteen is one and three. Three times one is three. I've had stuff like that going on all day. My dad started it. Blame him. Also, there was a lock down today in school because of an armed car jacking a mile away. That was crazy. So today's been pretty weird.
I already have one seller of my cookbook. I went to an office store to find things that I would need to make them, such as index cards, and binding rings. We were talking to the lady there, and told her about what we were doing. She said she likes cookbooks, and always wanted to travel but never did it enough, and that she would totally but a cookbook from me. So one sale already. While there, me and mom calculated that with the cost of binding, if I sell 50, I'll make about $425. That's a pretty good profit. I really hope that this works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment