Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Bad . .

Money Earned Today: 0 Money Earned Total: 0
Sorry it's been so long since I last blogged. I guess having the ads thing say I can't use it anymore kind of made me depressed. I promise I'll try to keep up on it more from now on.
Let's see . . . I've been super busy lately. School's been giving me a lot of homework, and it makes it hard for me to get on here every day. I have to sleep at some point during the day. I've also been working really hard on my cookbook. I have a couple people that are willing to buy, and a couple places that are willing to advertise for me. Of course, I have to finish it first, and that's been proving kind of hard. I have all of my recipes, but I have to transfer them to another format before I can print them all out, so I have to type all of these into that format, which is taking time. I'm about halfway through now.
Mom has also decided that this week is the time to clean, so all the time that I could have spent on the computer typing my cookbook, I've had to spend cleaning. Now, for most people, it would be a job that takes a couple of hours, at most. No, not for me. I'm just a little OCD, so stuff like vacuuming the couch, cleaning off the cabinets, cleaning my room, can each take hours to do. It's a very good way to keep me occupied.
I went to a Naturpath Monday, because my back's been hurting a lot lately. She told me it's likely because I'm stressed, so she gave me a couple of exercises to do and told me to eat better and drink more water. Hopefully it works.
So yeah, that's what my life's been like the past week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment