Saturday, December 5, 2009

I hate crooked judges!!!!!!!!!!!!

Money Earned Today: 1.24 Money Earned Total: 86.00
I had debate today, and I either had two really crooked judges or judges that didn't know what they were doing. If you drop something in a case, you are then agreeing to the point that your opponent is trying to make. Not only did my opponents drop points in my cases, all but one dropped MY WHOLE CASE. They are then agreeing with my case. And, in my first round, my opponent was rude to the judge. Here is the conversation:
Me: My opponent has completely dropped my case, so he is therefore agreeing with my case, so I have won this debate. (basically)
Him: I didn't go over her case because the points that are in her case were already disputed in my case. I assumed that the judge wasn't a dumb beast and would apply it to my opponent's case.
If someone is rude then they can get no more than 19 points total. I should have won that round, but not only did I not win that round, my opponent went on to place in finals. WHAT THE HELL!!!
I hate crooked judges.
It's late.
I'm tired.
I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment